**WORKSHOP CANCELLED FOR 2013 - DUE TO SCHOOL OF MUSIC CALENDAR CONFLICTS**
The BYU Instrumental Conductors Workshop is a one-day event—generally held in January. It provides school music educators and students wishing to pursue conducting with opportunities to:
- Conduct an outstanding BYU Wind Band or Orchestra
- Observe conductors and critiques
- Learn additional styles and techniques for improved ensemble performance
- Discuss strategies for improving personal technique and musicianship
- Discover resources available for continued musical growth
Workshop coordinators are: Kory Katseanes (orchestra) and Don Peterson (band).
For further information about next year's workshop, contact Don Peterson.